Board Member Openings

The City of Imlay City’s Downtown Development Authority and the Parks & Recreation Board are now accepting applications for new Board Members. If you are interested in serving on one of these Boards please contact City Hall. The application can be found on the City’s website or at City Hall, 150 N. Main Street, Imlay City, MI 48444 or call (810)724-2135.